KU Wins!!!!

 

ku Although this has nothing to do with the topics I normally post about, as a Kansas City area resident, and a former KU student, I have a moral obligation to post this...

KU WINS MEN's NCAA BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT!!!!

God, it feels great to say that again!  If you missed the final game between Kansas and Memphis, you missed a hell of a game.  Though KU was ahead for much of the game, they were down by 9 with a little over 2 minutes left.  A changed call, no small amount of luck, and an amazing run later, and they tied the game with less than 2 seconds left on the clock.  In overtime, KU ran all over Memphis... and the rest, as they say, is history.  I can finally replace my 1988 Tournament Champions shirts with some that are a bit more up to date.

Please excuse the drunken stupor I will likely be in for any posts coming in the next few days.

0 comments: